Managing Conflict in times of Change, Challenge & Crisis
Are you struggling with conflict right now?
- Working from home with family around 24/7?
- Managing colleagues and remote teams?
- Decision-making when you don’t know what the future holds?
Today more than ever before, we are faced with Change, Challenge and Crisis on an unprecedented scale and it’s having a HUGE impact in both our professional and personal lives.
Because of the times, we are living in I have created a very special FREE RESOURCE to help you and your family and colleagues at this time.
You can ACCESS a 10-part VIDEO SERIES from my renowned “Solved By Midnight” programme’ specifically designed to help you to learn:
- How to stop external factors taking all your attention and focus from what matters most
- How to be more alert and aware to help others, despite what is happening in your bubble of exclusivity
- Which conflicts you need to resolve in your life and what to do about them
- How to avoid conflict at work and at home
- How to stop being emotionally and financially drained by conflict!
I will be sharing with you some of the top lessons from my experience transforming business relationships, helping numerous companies to move from deadlock situations to opening new streams of revenue and vibrant corporate culture.
Over the years, I have saved my clients thousands of pounds, tiresome lawsuits, devastating disputes and ruined relationships by helping them to understand and implement these principles in their businesses and in their lives!
SIGN UP NOW
As a former lawyer Jane Gunn’s mission is to help busy executives to collaborate effectively as they manage change, challenge and crisis in their organisations. She is a mediator, speaker and author of – “How To Beat Bedlam In The Boardroom And Boredom In The Bedroom”. Jane has been invited to speak at the United Nations, the White House, the European Commission and the International Energy Agency and has spoken at events all over the world.
“……………..I highly recommend that you reach out to Jane NOW if you want to reduce the human and financial cost conflict can cause.”